Making a lot of test runs today, tweaking the code here and there, and including additional plots to generate data. I first tried a very general, by just looking at the means of trait variables of currently violent agents. Found a way to quickly import the stuff into excel, and threw together some graphs that turned out rather nice. I also generated some data on the attacking/defending issue, but looking into them will have to wait until tomorrow evening.
I'm thinking about a second approach to analysis, which includes testing the first agents to become violent against their success of "recruiting" hanger-on, and comparing this against their leadership values. Shouldn't be too hard, but I'll have to come up with a quick'n'dirty function to handle this dynamically nevertheless. Tomorrow. Signing off for today.
PS I still didn't get around to "properify" the bibliography section, which is a shame. If you read this sentence the next time, take a couple of minutes to get this done, will ya?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment