In this session, what I mainly want to do is to revise some of my own stuff to closer resemble the Jager model, as outlined in the paper. In the end, I expect to see some nice agression-level handling, and clustering of agents.
Raw stream:
Re-adapting global and agent-level variables... SORT OF DONE!
Working on bilateral "friendship"-relation that links agents together... DONE!
No, wait, 'tis still buggy ... FIXED! (Damn, I'm good!)
Going back to agent variables... DONE SOMETHING!
Alright, that should take care of the new setup-functions. Next, I want to implement that one-turtle-per-patch policy (instead of having them all over the place, which currently results in massive, constantly collapsing turtle singularities instead of proper clusters).
Okay, looks like they stay off each other's patches now. I just got my first real cluster of turtles.
Add a own perception function, where values are stored for each agent - doing this once at the start of a "tick" probably helps performance a lot (up to now I had been making "in-range"-checks throughout the functions)... DONE!
Work on behavior node... other stuff... A LOT DONE.
What I have now is (minus all the bugs that are certainly left in there) the bare Jager model, minus type-differentiation via perception-frequency (which I want to avoid/replace ultimately), and the timed "fighting action" (which shouldn't be too hard to squeeze in there next time).
No comments:
Post a Comment