Raw Stream:
Session 5-28 Opened (Programming)
Review existing code & notes ("getting back into the mindset")... DONE
Implementing the "perception range slider" (so far, I was using "in-range" to crudely simulate the limited perception/action radius of individual agents, with values picked more or less randomly. A centralized way to control this could be helpful, though.) ... playing around with parameters a bit, seems to work nicely... DONE
Add an additional color to indicate violent behavior in different blocks... DONE
Implement a behavior function SKELETON for support...
SUB Think about mechanics of support behavior (scribble break)
... DONE
Implement a behavior function SKELETON for "spectating" (default)... DONE
Rework modify-safety function ...
SUB introduce ratio into calc... POSTPONED (need a better way to handle ratios first; I'll think about this later)
SUB take acts of hostile violence into account (they shout decrease an agent's safety level somewhat, or even more if the hostiles have an advantage in numbers) ... DONE
SUB make safety a value between 0 and 1 ... DONE
-SALAD BREAK- ... BACK
Test new modify-safety function... seems OKAY.
Add to the arousal-modifier: density-dependant increase... DONE. For now I ended up using this: 4 agents per patch are "normal" (no modification), everything above increases the 0-1 arousal value by (n-4)/10.
Implement aggression-level modifier/handling ... LEFT FOR TOMORROW.
Session closed.
It became pretty late; seems like I'll have to leave the agression-level handling for tomorrow. Other than that, things seemed to come along nicely.
No comments:
Post a Comment